Saturday, 14 July 2012

a week is a long time...

Well, it's been 10 days since the last post. And things have gotten somewhat crazy...

stock update
sculpey
Massive problems. I've sold nearly 500 blocks since the last post. 5.. 0.. 0.. Simply crazy numbers. I'm also out of stock of Super Sculpey. I had to send a rush order of 36 to cover and I've sold 28 of those to pre-orders.

fimo
Everything is back in stock and there'll be new colours emerging on eBay by Tuesday. Puppen still on the way

next order
Friday 20th (approx)
Sculpey III 57g (350 blocks)
Fimo Soft 57g (100 blocks)
Fimo Puppen (15 blocks)
This one has been delayed out of the warehouse in the US. Annoying. I'll get angry if customs hold this one up!

Friday 20th (approx)
Super Sculpey 454g (36 blocks)
Sculpey starter tool kits (6 units)
Added to cope with demand.

There'll be a further order, probably another 50 blocks of Super Sculpey, both blush and firm, and another 300-400 blocks of Sculpey III. That I'll organise sometime next week. Just need to hold on for a few more days.


No comments:

Post a Comment