Tuesday, 31 July 2012

free stuff!

Hi!

I'm putting an emphasis on blogger this month to keep everyone updated. Everything is still crazy and stock is moving faster than I can keep up with. I plan to be in front by late September, but we'll see what happens

stock update
sculpey
Still running into issues with Super Sculpey (which sold out on the 29th of July again!) and with Sculpey III White. A couple of colours are running low as well. I have a shipment arriving on the 3rd and hopefully that will hold me over until the 24th. I should be receiving around 60 blocks of Super Sculpey and 400 blocks of Sculpey III then. That should last around 2 months.

fimo
Puppen is in! A new eBay auction will be up tonight and the new 'effect' colours will be added to the current 'soft' range'. 17 new colours in all.

next order
Friday 3rd August
Sculpey III 57g (300 blocks)
Fimo Soft 56g (70 blocks)
Super Sculpey 454g (30 blocks)
Sculpey Bake n Bend 8pc (4 units)

Friday 22nd August
Sculpey III 57g (400 blocks)
Super Sculpey 454g (60 blocks)

And what about the free stuff?!

Make any order through asym.com.au for the month of August and I'll throw in some freebies. If you buy Sculpey, it'll be something sculpey... if you buy Fimo, it'll be something Fimo... if you buy everything, I'll be out of stock again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment